- Class Information
- Example Code
- Tentative Schedule
Warning: I'll try to keep this up-to-date, but the class plans we discuss in class (verbally) are the ultimate authority on due-dates, grading, etc.
Monday August 22, 2016 (week01)
- Go over syllabus
- Assign Lab1
Wednesday August 24, 2016 (week01)
- Finish Lecture1 (if necessary)
- Lab time
Monday August 29, 2016 (week02)
- A little bit of Lecture2
- Unofficially release Lab2 (it's not officially assigned until 9/7/2016)
Wednesday August 31, 2016 (week02)
Monday September 5, 2016 (week03)
- LABOR DAY -- No ScHoOL!!!
Wednesday September 7, 2016 (week03)
- A *little* Lab1 Q & A time (don't count on any lab time, though, so come ready with questions)
- Finish Lecture2 (Linked Lists)
- Officially assign Lab2
- Lab1 due at 11:59pm tonight.
Monday September 12, 2016 (week04)
Wednesday September 14, 2016 (week04)
Copyright © Shawnee State University. All rights reserved. For assistance, e-mail email@example.com.